Hand-made insect catcher for residents
I enjoy observing insects only if they are in the field. When I find them in my room, I throw them out using a hand-made catcher. You can make this simple tool with a milk pack and a PET bottle.
How to make it
1. Cut off the upper part of a PET bottle as a catcher.
2. Get a square piece from a milk pack for a lid. It must be larger than the cross section of the catcher.
How to use it
1. Imagine that a pink object is an insect.
2. Catch the insect using the catcher.
3. Good job!
You are sure because the catcher is transparent.
4. Slide a lid under the catcher and the insect.
5. Captured! Although the insect is upset, it is not injured.
6. Open the window and throw it out.
I think this tool is nice for a nature lover.